Search This Blog

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Five Things That Made Me Smile...

Image via

Here are some of the things that made me smile this week...

1. Finding a pink post-it note from Operation Beautiful on the back of a toilet door. It said, 'You are beautiful just the way you are'. What a lovely surprise!

2. Following Manu's lead and joining the Yate's Garden Club. The mess the re-stumpers have left has been a bit deflating and we still have more work to do outside so I'm thinking our 'vegie patch' might be more of a potted garden this year.

3. Buying new black jazz shoes from Bloch where I bought my first pair of dance shoes as a child.

4. Finding these great packed lunch ideas over at Lillabilly.

5. Finding out that my best friend Loretta is coming home to Australia to live!

Hope you've had plenty to smile about too...

1 comment:

  1. Why thankyou so very much for putting a link to my blog here on yours! I'm glad I could make you smile this week. I wish you best of luck with your garden, even if it is just pots - we've just started to get ours organised towards our goal of including citrus trees, a cubby house and a chook pen and you should see it - mud and weeds and mess EVERYWHERE lol. Oh well, my theory is that there is always lots of mess before there is less when you are redoing something and the results will be worth it in the end! Thanks again! X

    ReplyDelete