Here are some of the things that made me smile this week...
1. Finding a pink post-it note from Operation Beautiful on the back of a toilet door. It said, 'You are beautiful just the way you are'. What a lovely surprise!
2. Following Manu's lead and joining the Yate's Garden Club. The mess the re-stumpers have left has been a bit deflating and we still have more work to do outside so I'm thinking our 'vegie patch' might be more of a potted garden this year.
3. Buying new black jazz shoes from Bloch where I bought my first pair of dance shoes as a child.
4. Finding these great packed lunch ideas over at Lillabilly.
5. Finding out that my best friend Loretta is coming home to Australia to live!
Hope you've had plenty to smile about too...