Search This Blog

Saturday, March 13, 2010

The sun'll come out, tomorrow...

Originally uploaded to Flickr on April 14, 2009by truds09

Well, it's blue sky and sunshine all the way today! Last night I had a terrible misadventure with html coding and thought I had lost half my blog. It all started with a little experiment in making my photos bigger and my text area wider. How hard could it be? Usually the phrase 'edit html' is something I keep well clear of but for some reason when I should have been heading off to bed I decided to do a bit of tinkering. Big Mistake.

After much frantic googling I finally found out how to retrieve my previous version and all was restored. Having lost the lot momentarily I realised just how much I have come to love this little fella. I have always loved writing and I like the thought that you are out there somewhere reading along with me. I like the fact that writing helps you to reflect on and make a little more sense of your life. I love the sharing aspect of it and am enjoying reading your blogs too so thanks for dropping by and don't forget to leave me a comment from time to time.

Caz

No comments:

Post a Comment