This week I'm playing along with Pip over at Meet Me At Mikes. Her new meme is Five Faves so here we go. Below are my five favourite Audrey Hepburn movies.
1. Breakfast At Tiffianys (1961) What's not to love? Cool 60s soundtrack, amazing Givenchy fashions, kooky parties, guests and furniture and even a knitting scene.
2. How To Steal A Million (1966) With the rakish Peter O'Toole. Art forgery, detective work and robbery!
3. Roman Holiday (1953) With the handsome Gregory Peck. Audrey at her innocent best and great sightseeing by Vespa.
4. Funny Face (1957) amazing fashion, books, photography, Paris, Fred Astaire and a beatnik Audrey.
5. Charade (1963) Audrey at her flirty best with the lovely Cary Grant