1. Seeing someone knitting in public. She was knitting a very fine blue-and-white striped sock quite unselfconsciously chatting away to her non-knitting friends while they ate lunch.
2. Going to a staff meeting where a digital presentation without sound was being played and having someone jump up and play an impromptu soundtrack on the piano.
3. Watching Henry's little face beam as he realised he could reach a whole range of shelves this week that were previously unreachable.
4. Dropping into Meet Me At Mikes to buy a crochet hook like this one only to find Pip in the window taking down all the lovely envelopes from The Envelope Project - we had a nice little chat.
5. Finding out a little more about Sandra from bricolagelife over here and visiting her shops over here and here. You should take a peek too.
Hope you've had a great couple of weeks too!