1. News of a breast cancer vaccine. This could actually be my 1, 2, 3, 4 &5! What a fantastic breakthrough. I cried when I heard the news.
Bag via Sarah London via Creative Knitting magazine
2. The vibrant world of Sarah London and her amazing eye for beautiful crochet and knitting.
3. This fabulous scarf on The Royal Sisters blog - perhaps I should make one? I've also been enjoying Michelle's other blog Loving the Vintage.
4. It's Winter exhibition season so I 'm excited about seeing the Titanic exhibition at Melbourne Museum, the ABBA World exhibition at Federation Square and the European Masters from the Stadel Museum show at the NGV.
5. I'm also loving the blog Elegant Sufficiency where journalist Stephanie Wood writes so beautifully (and generously) about food and life.
For more Five Faves inspiration head over to Meet Me At Mikes!