Here's what's making me smile this week:
1. Teas from my T2 tasting box especially the Chai and Gunpowder Green. These were a present from my lovely family for Mother's Day and I've got to say they got a lot of bang for their buck because this little box may well hold the secret to mummy having a 'good' day.
2. The lovely Henrietta children's stories by Martine Murray (this link takes you a great blog too). If you like mischeivous little girls with over-active imaginations you will love Henrietta. We have even adopted her code for 'hurry up' which is VQS (Very Quick Sticks).
3. My favourite bookshop Readings has finally opened their new cafe in Hawthorn after many months of renovations. The cafe is called Bread and Jam for Frances and is an outlet of Dench Bakery in Fitzroy. Bombolone and Quince & Almond Tarts - yum!
4. Reading Notebook magazine for the cosy autumn ideas.
5. In response to my post on 'Sunday's Kitchen', Debby (who writes the wonderful blog Cooking Up A Storm In A Teacup) reminded me that it was time to revisit some Bloomsbury loveliness.
Don't forget to check out the other people playing along with Pip at Meet Me At Mikes.
Hope you're having a great week.