Not me but I wish it was! Image by magic74 via Flickr.
Tracey at Quiet Paws has kindly tagged me with the Versatile Blogger Award - thanks so much Tracey! As part of the deal I'm to share seven things about myself and I'd like to tag Estelle, Katie and Rachele if they'd care to play along too.
1. I used to be a flamenco dance addict. Before I had children I used to train three times a week and did several masterclasses with international teachers. Words cannot express how much I miss it.
2. I've never been to the snow.
3. When I was little I really, really wanted to be a witch - pointy hat, black dress, cat and broom - the whole shebang.
4. I only eat eggs when they are mixed together (fritatta, scrambled, in cakes) never when they are separate (fried, poached, boiled).
5. I tend to make up words when I'm in full flight. I find that if I deliver them with enough gusto most people don't seem to mind.
6. I trained to be an archaeologist.
7. I'm always on the look out for signs and omens. I hadn't seen my flamenco teacher for 7 years and this week I ran into her twice (see No.1!)
So there you go, seven random facts about what makes me me. Hope you all had a lovely Easter...