Image via Etsy
Autumn is here, there's a chill in the air and Henry has decided that 5am is an appropriate time to get up every morning. To say I'm a bit sleep deprived would be an understatement. I'm seriously thinking about just getting up and dressed at 5 and being done with it rather than pleading, begging and coaxing Henry back to sleep (with very little success). Maybe I could use the time to find some more gems like these ones...
- Alexandra Nea's lovely blog The Art Of Afternoon Tea presents fabulous weekly recipes for cakes, biscuits and sweet treats with a twist. The twist is her amazing hand-drawn illustrations of the recipes laid out on her own seemingly limitless collection of china. I love the sound of this Chocolate Garam Masala Cake
- Romance is not dead! Check out this literary proposal.
- Some people are so clever. Check out Debs's gorgeous, hand-knitted couch cover. No pattern, just intuition!
- Wouldn't you love a pair of embroidered stockings like these ones ?
- Love these great 1950s illustrations on wood blocks and this new project at Bricolagelife.