Search This Blog

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Welcome!

Originally uploaded to Flickr on December 29, 2008by San Diego Shooter

Welcome to 'Bird With The Golden Seed' my new blog! The name comes from a beautiful drawing Bella did for me which I plan to use as my header once I work out how to do that!Although I have never kept a diary, I often write and edit diary entries in my head and there have been times in recent months when I wish that I had written them down. All the funny little things the kids do, all the reflecting you do on your own life once you pass the mythical 40 mark, just the stuff of life really.

So this blog is for me and for my wonderful friends and family. I flirted with Facebook but quickly realised that Facebook is for people with a social life and blogs are really much better for people who like to write and reflect like me!

More soon
Caz

1 comment:

  1. Hurrah, first comment! :-)
    I look forward to keeping up-to-date on all things Caz...
    In fact, you have inspired me to start my own blog...so far it is empty (I had to create one in order to post a comment here!), but I hope to fill it soon...

    ReplyDelete